If you are in need of new St. Peters Replacement Windows, Zen Windows is an unparalleled choice. When our customers experience the “Zen Windows Way,” they are blown away by the unique approach we take. We have gotten rid of old, high-pressure sales tactics and replaced them with a painless, five-minute quote process. We provide clear quotes that are 100% accurate—the price we quote is the price you pay, with no hidden fees.
To get a free, no-obligation quote or to schedule window installation at your St. Peters, MO home, just call (314) 399-0856 or contact us online!
The Zen Windows Way: Our Step By Step Replacement Process
The process we use to sell and install windows in St. Peters is like none other. That’s because we’ve looked at things from your point of view as a homeowner, and work to make the process stress-free and easy for you.
Here’s how our window process works.
A 5- to 10-minute phone call is all it takes. We’ll ask a few simple questions, download images of your house, and give you some information about our company. There’s no aggressive sales pitches or pressure tactics.Step 2: One Business Day Later
Within just one business day, we’ll provide an exact quote for your new windows. The quote we email is the guaranteed price you will pay. Take as much time as you need to think things over; we won’t ever rush you by offering “one day only” prices.
Step 3: A Few Facts
We don’t want to bombard you with a ton of emails, prodding you into a purchase. But you will receive a few messages with information we believe is important to you as you make a decision. You will receive links to product demonstrations, as well as comments from our past customers. We try to give you the most basic facts, rather than a lot of marketing schemes.
Step 4: Scheduling and More
One important component of a stress-free window install in St. Peters is good communication. After we schedule your window installation, we will provide you with an emailed confirmation, which will explain what you can expect and how you can prepare for the big day. In addition, we’ll give you the name and contact information for the installation manager assigned to your project. That way, if you have any questions or concerns, you know just who to call.
Step 5: The Installation Day
How would you feel about a window installer who shows up and starts working without even a word of introduction? Sadly, that’s what some window contractors in St. Peters do. Not Zen Windows! When your installation manager first arrives, he will introduce himself to you and answer any questions you may have before even touching a single tool. We make sure our installers have excellent communication skills, so you don’t have to worry about language barriers or confusing explanations.
Step 6: Feedback
If anything, no matter how small, is overlooked during your installation, we want to put it right as soon as possible. So, at any point during the process, you can feel free to contact not only the installation manager assigned to you, but also our company owners, Brian and Sara Zimmerman. Everyone at Zen Windows will work hard to make sure your experience is as pleasant and stress-free as possible.
Step 7: You Pay Nothing Until The Job Is Done
Many window installation contractors in St. Peters, Missouri will require a deposit upfront, but that is not how we operate. Your invoice will not be sent until the job is not just done, but done right. There’s no prepayment or deposit required. And after paying for your windows, you can rest easy with our Lifetime Warranty, which covers most problems that you might run into, including glass breakage. To learn more about this guarantee, visit our Warranty Page.
The Zen Windows Way means stress-free, no-pressure service, with maximum accountability for our staff. If that sounds like a business you want to work with, give us a call at (314) 399-0856 for a convenient, 100% accurate quote.
Types & Styles of Replacement Windows for St. Peters Homes
At Zen Windows St. Louis, we provide the full range of window types and styles to meet any needs and budget! We also specialize in installation and replacement of all of the windows we sell.
Whether you’re looking to put new vinyl windows in your kitchen, bathroom, living room, or anywhere in your St. Peters home, there are many different options, including:
- Double hung windows have two operable panes that slide up and down to open from the top or bottom.
- Sliding windows open by pushing one pane horizontally, from left to right and vice versa.
- Casement windows have right- or left-side hinges that allow them to open by swinging outward, like a door.
- Awning windows have hinges at the top sash, letting them open by swinging outward.
- Hopper windows have bottom hinges, allowing them to swing inward and down, so they open like an oven door.
- Picture windows don’t open, so they can be much larger than other window types, allowing for excellent views of the outdoors.
- Bow and bay windows protrude out from a home’s structure. They tend to include one larger picture window flanked by double hung or casement windows.
- Garden windows are like mini versions of bay and bow windows. These windows, which also extend out from a home’s structure, provide more sill space for houseplants and personal items.
- Round top windows, which may also be called half-arch windows, have curved arches at the top sash.
- Special shape windows are custom windows available in various shapes and sizes. They’re great options for enhancing architectural features and natural light.
All of our windows come with various options, from high-performance low-E coatings and tinting to different color frames and more. The bottom line is that when you want to be sure you’re getting the best value and superior service for the windows in your St. Peters home, just contact Zen Windows St. Louis!
Call Zen Windows at (314) 399-0856 or contact us online now for your free, zero-hassle quote for replacement windows!
Replacement Doors in St. Peters, MO
In addition to our top-quality replacement windows, Zen Windows St. Louis is also proud to offer beautiful, secure replacement doors from leading manufacturers. Our replacement doors can add curb appeal and character to your home while enhancing its security and indoor comfort levels! Choose from our selection of:
- Entry doors: Our front doors come in an array of custom options. They are just as eye-catching as they are effective at withstanding the outdoor elements and keeping homes secure.
- Patios doors: Our sliding glass patio doors can open up any room, adding light, ventilation, and gorgeous views of the outdoors. Plus, they are easy to operate, and highly secure.
To get a free, zero-hassle quote for replacement doors, call Zen Windows at (314) 399-0856 or contact us online now!
Changing the Way People Buy Replacement Windows & Doors in St. Peters, MO
With Zen Windows St. Louis, you get premium windows and doors, top-quality replacement services, and industry-leading warranties! Plus, we’ll never ask for money down, and we’ll never add on hidden fees.
To get a free, no-obligation quote or to schedule door or window installation service, just call (314) 399-0856 or contact us online!
Check out our reviews to see why we’re a leading window contractor in St. Peters, O’Fallon, and the entire St. Louis area.
Not in St. Peters, MO? That’s OK, check out our entire window replacement service area HERE.