High-Quality Windows from the Top-Rated Window Company in the St. Louis Area
If you need new windows in St. Peters, MO, Zen Windows St. Louis is an unparalleled choice. When our customers experience the “Zen Windows Way,” they’re blown away by the unique approach we take to replacing your home’s windows.
We have gotten rid of old, high-pressure sales tactics and replaced them with a painless, five-minute quote process. We provide clear window replacement quotes that are 100% accurate — the price we quote is the price you pay, with no hidden fees.
The Zen Windows Way: Our Step By Step Window Replacement Process
Our process for selling and installing windows in St. Peters is like none other. That’s because we’ve looked at things from your point of view as a homeowner and worked to make the process stress-free and easy for you.
Here’s how our window replacement process works:
- Step 1: One Quick Phone Call
A 5- to 10-minute phone call is all it takes. We’ll ask a few simple questions about your window replacement project, download images of your house, and provide some information about our window company. There are no aggressive sales pitches or pressure tactics.
- Step 2: One Business Day Later
Within one business day, we’ll provide an exact quote for your new windows. The quote we email is the guaranteed price you will pay. Take as much time as you need to think things over; we won’t ever rush you by offering “one day only” prices.
- Step 3: A Few Facts
We don’t want to bombard you with a ton of emails, prodding you into a purchase. But you’ll receive a few messages with information we believe is important to you as you make a decision. You’ll get links to product demonstrations and comments from our past customers. We try to provide the most basic facts rather than a bunch of marketing schemes.
- Step 4: Scheduling and More
Good communication is an important component of a stress-free window installation in St. Peters. After we schedule your window installation, we’ll send an email confirmation, which will explain what you can expect and how to prepare for the big day. We’ll also give you the name and contact information of the installation manager assigned to your project. That way, you know who to call if you have any questions or concerns.
- Step 5: Installation Day
How would you feel about a window installer who shows up and starts working without a word of introduction? Sadly, that’s what some window contractors in St. Peters do. Not Zen Windows! When your installation manager first arrives, they’ll introduce themselves to you and answer any questions you have before even touching a tool. We make sure our installers have excellent communication skills, so you don’t have to worry about language barriers or confusing explanations.
- Step 6: Feedback
If anything, no matter how small, is overlooked during your installation, we want to make it right as soon as possible. At any point during the process, feel free to contact not only the installation manager assigned to you, but also our company owners. Everyone at Zen Windows will work hard to ensure your experience is as pleasant and stress-free as possible.
- Step 7: You Pay Nothing Until the Window Replacement Is Done
Many window replacement contractors in St. Peters, Missouri, will require a deposit upfront, but that’s not how we operate. Your invoice will not be sent until the job is not just done, but done right. After paying for your new windows, you can rest easy with our Lifetime Warranty, which covers most problems you might run into, including glass breakage.
The Zen Windows Way means stress-free, no-pressure service with maximum accountability for our staff.
If that sounds like a business you want to work with, call (314) 399-0856 for a convenient, 100% accurate quote.
Types & Styles of Replacement Windows We Install for St. Peters Homes
At Zen Windows St. Louis, we provide the full range of replacement window types and styles to meet any needs and budget. We also specialize in the installation and replacement of all the windows we sell.
Whether you want to put new vinyl windows in your kitchen, bathroom, living room, or anywhere in your St. Peters home, there are many different options, including:
- Double-hung windows have two operable panes that slide up and down to open from the top or bottom.
- Sliding windows open by pushing one pane horizontally, from left to right, and vice versa.
- Casement windows have right- or left-side hinges that allow them to open by swinging outward, like a door.
- Awning windows have hinges at the top sash, letting them open by swinging outward.
- Hopper windows have bottom hinges, allowing them to swing inward and down, so they open like an oven door.
- Picture windows don’t open, so they can be much larger than other window types, allowing for excellent views of the outdoors.
- Bow and bay windows protrude out from a home’s structure. They tend to include one larger picture window flanked by double-hung or casement windows.
- Round-top windows, also called half-arch windows, have curved arches at the top sash.
- Special shape windows are custom windows available in various shapes and sizes. They’re great for enhancing architectural features and natural light.
All our windows come with various options, from high-performance low-E coatings and tinting to different color frames and more. The bottom line is that when you want to be sure you’re getting the best value and superior service for the windows in your St. Peters home, contact Zen Windows St. Louis!
Call Zen Windows at (314) 399-0856 or contact us online today for your free, zero-hassle quote for replacement windows.
Replacement Doors in St. Peters, MO
In addition to our top-quality replacement windows, Zen Windows St. Louis is also proud to offer beautiful, secure replacement doors from leading manufacturers. Our replacement doors can add curb appeal and character to your home while enhancing its security and indoor comfort.
Choose from our selection of:
- Entry doors: Our front doors come in an array of custom options. They’re just as eye-catching as they are effective at withstanding the outdoor elements and keeping homes secure.
- Patio doors: Our sliding glass patio doors can open up any room, adding light, ventilation, and gorgeous views of the outdoors. Plus, they’re easy to operate and highly secure.
Call Zen Windows at (314) 399-0856 or contact us online today to get a free, zero-hassle quote for replacement doors!
Changing the Way People Replace Their Windows & Doors in St. Peters, MO
With Zen Windows St. Louis, you get premium replacement windows and doors, top-quality replacement services, and industry-leading warranties. Plus, we’ll never ask for money down, and we’ll never add hidden fees.
Call Zen Windows at (314) 399-0856 or contact us online today for a free, no-obligation quote or to schedule door or window replacement service.
Check out our reviews to see why we’re a leading window contractor in St. Peters, O’Fallon, and the entire St. Louis area.
Not in St. Peters, MO? That’s OK, check out our entire window replacement service area.