Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal With New Bay Windows
Bay windows add a stunning aesthetic and an abundance of natural light to any space. A bay window protrudes from the outer wall of your home and is made of three individual window units that come together at equal angles. Usually, the middle window is a fixed picture window while the adjacent windows are double hung or casement windows that may open for ventilation.
A bay window’s large size makes it a focal point of any room. Along brightening any space, bay windows provide more indoor space, which can be used for anything from extra bench seating or storage space to reading nooks or display areas.
However you choose to showcase your bay windows, these replacement windows can add charm, style, and elegance to your home.
Looking for bay window installation or replacement in St. Louis? Ready for a free, zero-hassle quote now?
Just call Zen Windows St. Louis at (314) 399-0856 to get a free quote on bay windows for your St. Louis home.
What’s the Difference between a Bay Window and Bow Window?
If you’re starting to research replacement windows for your St. Louis home, you may wonder what the difference is between bay and bow windows. As mentioned above, bay windows typically use three windows that join together at the same angles.
Bow windows are similar, but they are usually larger than bay windows, usually comprising four to six windows to form a rounded arch. Bow windows are common in Victorian-style architecture.
For bay window installation or replacement in or around St. Louis, call Zen Windows St. Louis at (314) 399-0856 today.
Advantages of Bay Windows in Your St. Louis Home
When you choose bay windows for your home, you enjoy benefits like:
- More natural light: Since bay windows extend out from the side of your home, they let more light stream in from three directions.
- Added space: A bay window give the illusion of more space in your home because of its protruding design features. This, coupled with the added natural light, can make bay windows a great option for opening up nearly any room.
- New window seating: With a seat board at the base of the window, you can add cushions and pillows to make a whimsical window seat perfect for reading, relaxing, taking in the outdoor views, and more.
- More storage space: Take advantage of the space below the seat board by storing anything your heart desires, from comforters and pillows to toys, games, craft supplies, and more.
Call Zen Windows St. Louis today at (314) 399-0856 to learn more about replacement bay windows for your St. Louis home.
Why Zen Windows Is a Top Choice for Bay Window Installation & Replacement in St. Louis
Zen Windows is a leading choice for superior bay window installation in and around St. Louis. We offer a diverse range of top-quality products that are guaranteed to give you the gorgeous design details and functionality you expect for your investment.
At Zen Windows St. Louis, we pride ourselves on our attention to detail and our exceptional service. That means we’ll work closely with you at every step of the process, from design through installation, to ensure you’re getting the bay windows, sliding doors, casement windows, or other products you need.
Call (314) 399-0856 to learn more about bay window installation and replacement in St. Louis home or the surrounding communities.
* Easy Clean Glass is included with Low-E/argon.