Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal With New Bay Windows
Bay windows add a stunning aesthetic and lots of natural light to any space. A bay window protrudes from the outer wall of your home and is made of three individual window units that come together at equal angles.
A bay window’s large size makes it a focal point of any room. Along with brightening any space, bay windows provide more indoor space, which can be used as extra bench seating or storage space for reading nooks or display areas.
However you choose to showcase your bay windows, these replacement windows can add charm, style, and elegance to your home.
Looking for bay window installation or replacement in St. Louis? Ready for a free, zero-hassle quote now?
Advantages of Bay Windows in Your St. Louis Home
When you choose bay windows for your home, you enjoy many benefits, including:
- More natural light: Since bay windows extend out from the side of your home, they let more light stream in from three directions.
- Added space: A bay window gives the illusion of more space in your home because of its protruding design features. Combined with the added natural light, this makes bay windows great for opening up nearly any room.
- New window seating: With a seat board at the base of the window, you can add cushions and pillows to make a whimsical window seat perfect for reading, relaxing, taking in outdoor views, and more.
- More storage space: Take advantage of the space below the seat board by storing anything you’d like, from comforters and pillows to toys, games, craft supplies, and more.
Why Zen Windows Is a Top Choice for Bay Window Installation & Replacement in St. Louis
Zen Windows is a leading choice for superior bay window installation in and around St. Louis. We offer a diverse range of top-quality products guaranteed to give you the exquisite design details and functionality you expect for your investment.
At Zen Windows St. Louis, we pride ourselves on our attention to detail and exceptional service. That means we’ll work closely with you at every step, from design through installation, to ensure you’re getting the bay windows, sliding doors, casement windows, or other products you need.
* Easy-Clean Glass is included with low-E/argon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Common questions we receive about bay windows include:
What’s the difference between a bow window and a bay window?
Bay windows have three window panes varying in size, and bow windows typically have four to six window panes of equal size. Bay windows usually extend farther outside, whereas bow windows are wider from end to end.
What are the standard sizes for a bay window?
The most common sizes for bay windows range from 42 inches to 126 inches wide and 36 inches to 78 inches tall. They’re angled on two sides and protrude from your home at a 30- to 45-degree angle.
How long do bay windows last?
Window material, climate, and weather conditions determine the life span of your windows. The average life span for bay windows is approximately 20 years.
Do bay windows increase home value?
Bay windows can increase home value by increasing curb appeal and adding square footage. Home appraisers consider window conditions. If you’re considering a window installation or replacement, Zen Windows offers energy-efficient windows to increase your home value and lower your energy bills.