Expert Casement Window Replacement from the Top-Rated Window Company in the St. Louis Area
Casement windows are a stylish and practical option when choosing replacement windows for your St. Louis home. Casement windows offer many advantages over traditional windows, adding beauty and value to your home.
Hinged at either the left or right side, casement windows swing outward via a hand-operated crank mechanism. The crank is usually near the bottom of the window for ease of operation. These windows are perfect for hard-to-reach areas like above kitchen sinks, in basements, or over cabinets.
Considering replacement casement windows for your St. Louis home? Ready for a free, zero-hassle quote?
Call Zen Windows St. Louis at (314) 399-0856 today for a free quote.
Advantages of Installing Casement Windows in Your St. Louis Home
Casement windows are suitable for nearly any area of your home. They can be installed individually, in a series, or in conjunction with bay windows.
Zen Windows St. Louis’s casement windows are constructed of double-strength glass and come in various frame colors, glass inserts, and screen options. Major advantages of casement windows include:
- Maximum ventilation: Because they open outward, these windows let in an abundance of fresh air by catching side breezes that funnel fresh air into your home.
- Optimal views: Casement windows don’t have as many internal working parts between the two panes of glass, as other types of windows do. That gives you cleaner lines and a clearer, unobstructed view of the outdoors.
- Limitless design choices: You can custom order your casement windows in different sizes with clear, tinted, obscured, or tempered glass, along with decorative grids to achieve the look you want for your home.
- Enhanced security: Casement windows use a hook-shaped locking mechanism embedded in the frame to provide the highest level of safety for you and your family.
Find out if casement windows are the right choice for your St. Louis home. Call Zen Windows St. Louis at (314) 399-0856 today for a free quote.
Why Zen Windows St. Louis Is a Top Choice for Casement Window Installation
At Zen Windows St. Louis, we put the customer first. Our goal is to help you beautify your home with the windows and doors you want and need, whether you’re looking for traditional double-hung windows, casement windows, sliders, or something else. We’ll help you choose the right products for your needs and expertly install them to ensure their longevity and your overall satisfaction.
Because we’re dedicated to putting the customer first, we offer only the finest quality products. We’re committed to providing windows that are beautiful, functional, and durable for decades to come. We back up our products and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee you won’t get from our competitors.
* Easy-Clean Glass is included with Low-E/argon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Common questions we receive about casement windows include:
Are casement windows more expensive?
Casement windows are energy-efficient windows with more expensive hardware to keep the windows secure and increase durability. The high-quality hardware and value of benefits offered by casement windows tend to make them more expensive than your average window.
Where is a casement window used?
Casement windows are commonly used in kitchens and bathrooms and offer excellent ventilation. They’re appropriate for any room where you’d like to increase ventilation, enhance the view, and add natural light.
How do casement windows open?
Casement windows are operated with a crank or lever and open outward to the left or right, similar to a door.
Are casement windows a popular option for homes today?
Casement windows are a popular option for homeowners due to their contemporary appeal and many advantages. They come in various styles and colors, allowing for easy customization while offering improved ventilation and energy efficiency.