Shopping for replacement windows in Lake St. Louis shouldn’t be a stressful or time-consuming process. In fact, at Zen Windows St. Louis, we have devised a method that makes replacing your windows a low-stress, hassle-free process. We’re proud to change the way people in Lake St. Louis buy windows!
To learn more about what makes Zen Windows different, please call us at (314) 399-0856. We would be happy to answer your questions and give you a free, 100% accurate, no-obligation quote!
Types of Replacement Windows in Lake St. Louis
Different window styles meet different ventilation and aesthetic requirements. Add functionality and beauty to your Lake St. Louis home by installing any combination of replacement windows:
- Double hung windows glide up and down. You can open both the upper and lower sashes.
- Casement windows crank outward with hinges on either the left or right side.
- Awning windows crank outward with hinges located on the top.
- Sliding windows glide open horizontally. One or both sashes may operate.
- Bay windows are an architectural feature with three windows that project out from the home’s foundation. The center window is usually inoperable, and the two side ones may be casement or double hung windows.
- Bow windows are similar to bay windows, but they consist of four or five windows. Some of these may open while others may be picture windows.
- Special shape windows add visual interest on their own or when installed adjacent to regular rectangular windows.
- Garden windows have deep sills and are often installed behind the kitchen sink. With a glass top and sides, ample light reaches the plants and herbs you place here.
- Round top windows are a distinctive window shape commonly installed above casement, double hung, and picture windows.
- Hopper windows swing inward with hinges on the bottom.
The Zen Windows Process
We believe upgrading to attractive, high-efficiency windows shouldn’t be a hassle. Here’s how the window replacement process works when you team up with Zen Windows for the job:
- Five-minute phone call: We collect pertinent information from you over the phone and view pictures of your home from online databases to formulate an accurate quote. All we need is five to 10 minutes of your time!
- Emailed quote: Watch your inbox for an email from Zen Windows within one business day of our telephone conversation. We’ll provide a rock-solid estimate with no hidden fees. Take your time deciding if we’re the right fit—there’s no pressure to buy.
- Informative emails: Learn more about our products and services with a handful of emails from us. We’ll provide links to product demonstrations and testimonials to help you make your decision.
- Scheduling and communication: If you decide to choose us as your window installer in Lake St. Louis, we’ll coordinate an installation date and time that works for you.
- Installation: Putting in your replacement windows should only take one day. We’ll answer all your questions before we get started.
- Payment: We don’t accept deposits or pre-payments on our replacement windows—you only pay when the work is completed to your satisfaction.
- Feedback: We value your remarks, so if you have any concerns or suggestions, please let us know!
Benefits of Installing Vinyl Windows in Lake St. Louis
You have several materials to choose from, but we believe vinyl replacement windows offer the best value. Here are the benefits you’ll enjoy after installing high-quality vinyl windows with our help:
- Low maintenance requirements
- Long lifespan
- Lower energy bills
- Ease of operation
- Appealing aesthetics
- Lifetime warranty coverage
To request a free, no-obligation quote for replacement windows in Lake St. Louis, please contact us at (314) 399-0856.