Installing Quality Vinyl Double-Hung, Bay, Picture Windows & More
Zen Windows is the leading replacement window company in Manchester and St. Louis County. Our customers are amazed when they see our modern, customer-centric approach. If you need new windows, consider the Zen Windows Way.
Ready for a free, zero-hassle, accurate quote for replacement windows in Manchester?
Call (314) 399-0856 or contact Zen Windows online!
We’re ready to give you a fast, transparent quote and exceptional service for all of your window needs! Check out our Zen Guarantee, as well as our glowing reviews, to see why we’re the number one choice for replacement windows and window services in and around Manchester, MO!
All Types & Styles of Replacement Window for Your Manchester Home
At Zen Windows St. Louis, we provide the full range of window types and styles to meet any needs and budget! We also specialize in the installation and replacement of all of the windows we sell. Whether you’re looking to put new windows in your kitchen, bathroom, basement, or anywhere in your Manchester home, there are many different options, including:
- Awning windows: Awning windows have hinges at the top sash. They open by swinging outward from the base, appearing like an awning when fully open. The unique design of awning windows makes them useful for adding ventilation while effectively blocking the outdoor elements from entering homes.
- Bay windows: Bay windows add a stunning aesthetic and an abundance of natural light to any space. A bay window protrudes from the outer wall of your home and is made of three individual window units that come together at equal angles.
- Bow windows: Bow windows are an excellent option for adding charm, character, and curb appeal to Manchester-area homes. While they can add natural light and brightness to any room, they also provide additional space that can be used for seating, storage, and more.
- Casement windows: Casement windows are a stylish and practical option when choosing replacement windows for your home. Casement windows offer many advantages over traditional windows in addition to adding beauty and value to your home.
- Hopper windows: Hopper windows are a variation of casement windows that are hinged at the bottom and open inward into the home. Most hopper windows are smaller than a standard window, and they’re typically rectangular, with a shorter height and longer width.
- Picture windows: Picture windows are fixed (non-opening) windows that sit flush with walls and provide expansive views of the outside.
- Round top windows: Round top windows add elegance and charm to homes. Also called arched windows or radius windows, round top windows can add bright, natural light to any room.
- Double-hung windows: Double-hung windows are composed of two movable sashes, slightly offset from one another to operate (open and close) vertically within a window frame.
- Slider windows: Slider windows, also known as sash or sliding windows, open from side to side rather than up and down. They comprise two panes of framed glass that are situated parallel to each other.
- Special shape windows: Specialty shape windows are fixed (non-opening) windows that come in custom shapes and sizes.
All of our windows come with various options, from low-E coatings and tinting to different color frames and more. The bottom line is that when you want to be sure you’re getting the best value and superior service for the windows in your Manchester home, just contact Zen Windows St. Louis!
How Our Window Replacement Process Sets Us Apart
Homeowners who use Zen Windows marvel at the way we make window replacement in Manchester so easy. Our straightforward process is no accident. Every single step has been designed to make it as convenient, stress-free, and zen-like as possible for our customers to get top-quality, gorgeous windows!
Here’s how our innovative process works.
Step 1: Contact us for a quick, easy call.
You call us. We’ll ask you a few simple questions and share some information about who we are, minus the high-pressure sales pitch. We’ll download pictures of your home, answer your questions, and give you expert advice. Best of all, you’ll be off the phone within 5 to 10 minutes!
Step 2: We’ll email you an accurate quote within one business day.
Within a single business day, we’ll email you an exact quote that you can count on. You never have to worry about surprises or hidden fees. Best of all, you can take as long as you need to decide. We’ll never use pressure tactics or gimmicks, like “this price is good for one day only.”
Step 3: We’ll explain more about our products & service.
After you receive your quote, we’ll email you some additional information, like product details and demonstration videos. We won’t spam your inbox. We’ll just send you some details so you can learn more about the quality of our windows and the different options you have. This will allow you to make an informed decision.
Step 4: We’ll work with you to schedule & prepare for the installation.
We are diligent about maintaining good communication throughout the entire new window installation process.
Once you have decided on the types of windows you want, we will:
- Schedule your installation for a day and time that works best for you
- Send you an email confirmation with details about what to expect and how to prepare
- Give you the name and number of your installation manager, so you know who you can contact if you have any questions or concerns
Step 5: We’ll provide great installation services.
Unbelievably, some window companies in Manchester just show up and begin working without even an introduction! That’s not the Zen Windows Way.
When our team arrives, your installation manager will first introduce himself or herself and make sure to address any questions or concerns you may have before beginning the installation. We focus on having skillful communicators in our key positions, so you won’t have to worry about any language barriers, miscommunications, or misunderstandings.
Step 6: We’ll ask for feedback.
We are always striving to improve and deliver the best, which is why we always want your feedback! If even the smallest detail is overlooked, we want to make it right for you. At any point, if you run into problems or have questions, don’t hesitate to contact the installation manager or our owners, Brian and Sara Zimmerman.
Step 7: We will NOT ask for payment until the job is done!
Be wary of any Manchester replacement window company that requires 50% or more of the cost upfront. With Zen Windows, you can rest easy knowing that we don’t ask for deposits or pre-payment. We only send an invoice when the job is done—and done to your satisfaction.
After payment of the invoice, you will not have to worry about spending extra money on your new windows in the future. Our industry-leading lifetime warranty is your peace-of-mind protection. It even covers glass breakage.
With Zen Windows, you can be confident that you’re getting exceptional, hassle-free service with maximum accountability and a great warranty.
Get a free, zero-hassle window replacement quote now—call (314) 399-0856 or contact Zen Windows online!
Zen Windows Is Changing the Way People Buy Windows in Manchester
With Zen Windows St. Louis, you get premium windows, top-quality replacement services, and industry-leading warranties! Plus, we’ll never ask for money down, and we’ll never add on hidden fees.
To get a free, no-obligation quote or to schedule service now, just call (314) 399-0856 or contact us online!