Zen Windows is the leading choice for replacement windows and window services in Town and Country, MO for many reasons. Our customers are amazed when they see our modern, customer-centric approach. If you need new windows in Town and Country, consider the Zen Windows Way.
Ready for a free, zero-hassle, accurate quote for replacement windows in Town and Country?
Call (314) 399-0856 or contact Zen Windows online!
We’re ready to give you a fast, transparent quote and exceptional service for all of your window needs! Check out our Zen Guarantee, as well as our glowing reviews, to see why we’re the number one choice for replacement windows and window services in and around Town and Country, MO!
How Our Window Replacement Process Sets Us Apart
Homeowners who use Zen Windows marvel at the way we make window replacement in Town and Country so easy. Our straightforward process is no accident. Every single step has been designed to make it as convenient, stress-free, and zen-like as possible for our customers to get top-quality, gorgeous windows!
Here’s how our innovative process works.
Step 1: Contact us for a quick, easy call.
You call us. We’ll ask you a few simple questions and share some information about who we are, minus the high-pressure sales pitch. We’ll download pictures of your home, answer your questions, and give you expert advice. Best of all, you’ll be off the phone within 5 to 10 minutes!
Step 2: We’ll email you an accurate quote within one business day.
Within a single business day, we’ll email you an exact quote that you can count on. You never have to worry about surprises or hidden fees. Plus, you can take as long as you need to decide. We’ll never use pressure tactics or gimmicks, like “this price is good for one day only.”
Step 3: We’ll explain more about our products & service.
After you receive your quote, we’ll email you some additional information, like product details and demonstration videos. We won’t spam your inbox. We’ll just send you some details so you can learn more about the quality of our windows and the different options you have. This will allow you to make an informed decision.
Step 4: We’ll work with you to schedule & prepare for the installation.
We are diligent about maintaining good communication throughout the entire new window installation process.
Once you have decided on the types of windows you want, we will:
- Schedule your installation for a day and time that works best for you
- Send you an email confirmation with details about what to expect and how to prepare
- Give you the name and number of your installation manager, so you know who you can contact if you have any questions or concerns
Step 5: We’ll provide great installation services.
Unbelievably, some window companies in Town and Country just show up and begin working without even an introduction! That’s not the Zen Windows Way.
When our team arrives, your installation manager will first introduce himself or herself and make sure to address any questions or concerns you may have before beginning the installation. We focus on having skillful communicators in our key positions, so you won’t have to worry about any language barriers, miscommunications, or misunderstandings.
Please be aware that the timeline for window installation can vary, depending on various factors, like:
- The types of replacement windows you select
- The number of windows you’re having replaced
- Your schedule and when it’s convenient for you to have the window replacement service done
Step 6: We’ll ask for feedback.
We are always striving to improve and deliver the best, which is why we always want your feedback! If even the smallest detail is overlooked, we want to make it right for you. At any point, if you run into problems or have questions, don’t hesitate to contact the installation manager or our owners, Brian and Sara Zimmerman.
Step 7: We will NOT ask for payment until the job is done!
Be wary of any Town and Country replacement window company that requires 50% or more of the cost upfront. With Zen Windows, you can rest easy knowing that we don’t ask for deposits or pre-payment. We only send an invoice when the job is done—and done to your satisfaction.
After payment of the invoice, you will not have to worry about spending extra money on your new windows in the future. Our industry-leading lifetime warranty is your peace-of-mind protection. It even covers glass breakage.
With Zen Windows, you can be confident that you’re getting exceptional, hassle-free service with maximum accountability and a great warranty.
Get a free, zero-hassle window replacement quote now—call (314) 399-0856 or contact Zen Windows online!
Types & Styles of Replacement Windows for Town and Country Homes
At Zen Windows St. Louis, we provide the full range of window types and styles to meet any needs and budget! We also specialize in installation, repair, and replacement of all of the windows we sell. Whether you’re looking to put new windows in your kitchen, bathroom, living, or anywhere in your Town and Country home, there are many different options, including:
- Double hung windows have two operable panes that slide up and down to open from the top or bottom.
- Sliding windows open by pushing one pane horizontally, from left to right and vice versa.
- Casement windows have right- or left-side hinges that allow them to open by swinging outward, like a door.
- Awning windows have hinges at the top sash, letting them open by swinging outward.
- Hopper windows have bottom hinges, allowing them to swing inward and down, so they open like an oven door.
- Picture windows don’t open, so they can be much larger than other window types, allowing for excellent views of the outdoors.
- Bow and bay windows protrude out from a home’s structure. They tend to include one larger picture window flanked by double hung or casement windows.
- Round top windows, which may also be called half-arch windows, have curved arches at the top sash.
- Special shape windows are custom windows available in various shapes and sizes. They’re great options for enhancing architectural features and natural light.
All of our windows come with various options, from low-E coatings and tinting to different color frames and more. The bottom line is that when you want to be sure you’re getting the best value and superior service for the windows in your Town and Country home, just contact Zen Windows St. Louis!
Changing the Way People Buy Vinyl Replacement Windows in Town and Country, MO
With Zen Windows St. Louis, you get premium windows, top-quality replacement services, and industry-leading warranties! Plus, we’ll never ask for money down, and we’ll never add on hidden fees.
To get a free, no-obligation quote or to schedule window installation service now, just call (314) 399-0856 or contact us online!